Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Photos have been added!

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping in!  Be sure to check out my new Photos! page up at the top of my blog. Just click on Photos! and you will see the page where I will be showcasing some quilt examples as well as fabric samples I currently have on hand.

It is my desire to make quilts that are personalized. Folks cannot walk into a typical store or even a baby store and order a quilt made with the colors of their choice.  This is an option I want to offer to you and 9 times out of 10, as long as the fabric is available that is, I will be able to do that per your request!

Also to come soon to the Photos page, there will be examples of another very special personalized touch that I can add to your quilts per your request: dedications.  This can be simply the monogram or the name of the child who is being given the quilt, as well as their birth date, birth weight and length, etc. if so desired.  It can also be something as special as a favorite scripture verse chosen by the person giving the quilt, a favorite quote, or a short message!  I can do all of these things and make them a beautiful addition to the quilt for a small additional cost.

For now, please check out the photos already up on my site, and be sure to stop in regularly as I will have examples of the special additions I offer in the Photos sections before long!  More quilt examples/fabric samples to come soon, as well as pricing.

**I can and am willing to ship orders to anywhere in the USA as well as overseas: shipping costs will be covered by customer.   






No comments:

Post a Comment