Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some Additional Details Re: What I Create and Sell!

Hello Friends!

Just wanted to mention in case I somehow forgot, a few things re: what I create and sell and what I am capable of!

1) I do make lovely receiving blankets. And they do not have to be the same, smaller size you find in the stores.  I have one right now that is x-large, nicely oversized to be kept and used by the baby up through their toddler years!  The one I have right now is over 40x50" and typically, the oversized ones will be about 40x40".  Not too small and very sturdy and soft, as they are made from either flannel on both sides OR flannel on one side, soft regular cotton on the other side (the second choice is more like a whole-cloth quilt the way I make it).  These sell for a great price, especially considering I use good fabric and you will have a say in the fabrics chosen according to current availability of course (unless you opt to buy one I've already created).

2) I am able to design and create quilts beside those for babies and toddlers.  I also can make wall hangings or even lap quilts (what you'd use for a nap on the couch or to snuggle under to watch your favorite movie or read your beloved book!).  Larger quilts can be arranged, so please, if you're interested, contact me as these are more time and labor intensive so naturally, I take special orders based on first-come-first-serve! The sky is the limit, practically, or in other words whatever I am comfortable in creating and whatever is available to me fabric-wise.  :-)

3) For price quotes on any of the above OR if you have a question about something you haven't seen mentioned and are curious if I would make it, etc. please contact me or leave a comment or both!  My email is doveofsnow@gmail.com   Thank you!   More photos to come as I continue working on projects. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment